Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's been going on???

We've been pretty busy these past four so weeks ~ doing what well I'm really not sure, just living life to the fullest & being thankful for everyday.
Here is a little run down ~
First Bennett is doing great he weighs 24lbs and is 30.5 inches long. We've been having some teeth troubles, he has about 4 coming in at the same time. One of his top ones has broken through, and the others are slowly coming along (all he wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth! hahaha). He's been practicing walking with his walkers. He loves pushing things around on the floor, playing chase around the couches, and riding on little cars. His newest thing lately has been pointing at "Bucky" the deer on our wall. He'll crawl over to where he is, point, and say dadada (we're working on deer). He likes to pet the foot, but doesn't really want to get any closer. He likes for us to pet him.
Here are some pics from our recent trips to the pool, beach, Andalusia, and Auburn!
A few more of Bennett's 9.5 month pics!
Bennett loves to ride in his walker on the driveway and ride the neighbors little 4-wheeler. He thinks he is such a big kid ~ his personality is really coming out!



We went to Auburn this past weekend to see Sarah get her White Coat for pharmacy school. Bennett did great during the ceremony, even clapped for a few people, just not Sarah, figures right. He fell asleep right before we took family pics, but this one is cute! Congratulations Sarah, we love you and know you'll do great!!!

Jeff and I were able to attend the Kenny Chesney concert. It was the second "date" we've had since Bennett was born. We had a great time, big thanks to Auntie Sarah for watching B. I even had a picture made with Kenny~ sort of I'm in the suite and he's on stage, but we're in the same picture!!!

Here we are at Mommy and Me swim lessons! We've spent a lot of time this summer at the pool, in our kiddie pool, and at the beach. Bennett is a water baby, well a sand baby is more like it! Yes, that is the kiddie pool at the beach. I must say it works out great. He can stay cool, play in the water, w/out getting hit by the waves.




We recently went to Andalusia to visit family and friends, and stayed w/ the Reeves (thank you again). We had a great time and Bennett loved seeing his Grandma, Papa, and Great Grandma. We really had a wonderful time, it was nice to see everyone and I wished we lived a little closer so these 3 could have more play dates! (Bennett, Caroline, and William)

Family pic on the 4th.

Here is a video of B running down the driveway. This is from a month ago and he's much faster now. It was taken from my phone so the quality isn't that great if you blow it up. He's a rebel, Jeff says. I hope everyone has a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. I think I may recognize your swimsuit and the little outfit B wore to Sarah's ceremony...very nice!!! CONGRATS to Sarah and I hope you have fun at your reunion this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice pictures! I think Bennett is looking more like you now. He still looks a lot like his daddy, but I can see some of you too! Glad y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious pics and fun times y'all seem to be having. I agree with Beth, I think he favors you! Looking at the third picture that you have posted on your blog resembles you--especially with the bright, beautiful smile that Bennett has!!! I'm glad that we were able to see you and B while y'all were staying with Shonna. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete