We spent the Christmas holiday at our house this year, for the first time ever we normally travel to see family, but this year they came to us! This Christmas was the most wonderful Jeff & I have ever experienced, Bennett was a big part of this.
During the Christmas season, we spend days decorating the inside and outside of the house (it didn't use to take days, but with a toddler things get a little crazy), absolutely love watching the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family, and just truly enjoy everything about that time of year.
Here are several pics of our Christmas season.
Family Pic at the Tree Farm
Bennett helping his Dad set up the tree.
Bennett pretended to water the tree almost every day - it was too funny.
Bennett inspecting the first gift under the tree.
Maybe I'll just take a nap on Higgins.
Super B putting on the tree topper.
Me & B with Frosty
Our second trip to see Santa - the first was no better, oh well
Bennett just looking cute by some of our outside decorations.
Bennett & Auntie Sarah
Bennett hitting up Great-Grammy for a treat
here's Great-Grammy giving in, hahaha! He kept signing "more more" and when we would say "there is no more" - He would throw his hands up and say "Gone" just looks sad, it was kinda funny.
Us in front of St. Augustine Christmas Tree
B first thing Christmas morning
The tree after Santa's visit.
Bennett carefully handing me his bow.
Here we are looking pretty serious....
Bubba break!!!!!!
Bennett & Higgins playing with his space ship, they go round and round in this - every day.
B & Higgins are truly best buddies.
Checking out a Christmas singing toy - I love these things
( have several - they are a guilty pleasure of mine), I think I have passed my love for them to B.
Dr. Bennett
And lastly - Christmas could not be complete without Wilber the Christmas Pig!!!
Well that was a few of our pics - I hope your family a blessed Christmas.
New Years is up next..



Sweet pictures! Bennett seems so tall! I have to agree with you...this Christmas seemed to be so much fun! I am already looking forward to next year!
ReplyDelete