Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
This is Bennett's first Valentine's Day, so I thought he needed a
"Baby's First Valentine's Day" shirt. (I do love the baby's first outfits)
Here are some pics I took yesterday.















3 comments:

  1. The B man is adorable!! I love his shirt and his big boy jeans. And the christmas steer too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of a perfect baby!! I think he's going to be a lefty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you commented. I didn't know you had a blog! Glad to see pics of your PRECIOUS little man! He is so cute, and he looks like he has every toy imaginable! :) LOVE IT! Sounds like being a mama is treating you well! I like how in the last post you wrote how he gets cuter and sweeter by the day...I UNDERSTAND! Sweet boys!! I'm so glad we'll be able to keep up with the Hunts now!

    ReplyDelete