He's getting a little more hair; it's so blond it's hard to see. He does however have 1 & I mean 1 long blond hair on the top of his head, it's about 2inches long & sticks straight up. (it's really cute!!!)
Bennett is almost sleeping through the night, he still gets up between 4:30am & 5:30am. I think this pretty good. Some nights are better than others; last night was great he slept from 11pm until 6am. (I however got up at 3am just to check on him; hopefully I'll get over this soon.)
He is now trying to pull himself up when he's in his bouncy seat; he pulls on the little parrot until he can almost sit up.
Bennett can almost roll over back to front, he's still getting caught on his shoulder.
He's getting really good at rolling front to back.
He loves this basketball goal, when the people pop up & it makes noise his face lights up.
Super BABY!!!
Working on tummy time!
Jeff giving B bunny ears. (if anyone can tell me how to rotate the pictures I'd appreciate it)
We went for a walk & Bennett fell asleep.
Here is Bennett in his bumbo looking cute with his hat on backwards.
Bennett now thinks he can feed himself (or he really tries).
(this hat is a 12 - 24 months hat & it almost fits him)
He still loves his cereal & he now wants hold the spoon, and he thinks he can hold his own bottle.



It's been really cold here lately here so Bennett's been wearing a lot of hats; here is one Great Grammy made him. I swear this little boy gets cuter & sweater every day!!!!
It's been really cold here lately here so Bennett's been wearing a lot of hats; here is one Great Grammy made him. I swear this little boy gets cuter & sweater every day!!!!
Bennett playing or kicking his piano; he love this!!!!
The 2 loves of my life!!!
Everyone told me how wonderful having a baby would be. & it truly is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced. No matter how bad my day has been or what's going on, Bennett can look at me & smile and everything changes, my day is instantly better. So I thank God every day for my wonderful family; I can't imagine life without them.
So these are the day of my life for this week...
(please forgive my layout, I'm still learing how to use the blog site)



B is looking so growny these days...super cute!!! We miss y'all tons!
ReplyDeletePS I always rotate my pictures before I upload them.
Love the new pics....where have you been the past week?? I love the pic of him in his bumpo seat w/the hat on...too cute!!!
ReplyDelete