He surprised me with roses, wooden spoons, and a special dinner date at Morton's steakhouse.
I had to ask Jeff "why wooden spoons"
his response "you mean you didn't know wooden spoons are a traditional gift for 5 years of marriage"
my response "nope - but I do love them & they'll come in handy"
I have to say my husband is full of wonderful surprises & I am so very blessed to have him.

Here is the picture they took of us at Morton's
Here are a picture of my roses (aren't they lovely) & my wooden spoons (tied to the vase with flagging tape)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JEFF
I'm looking forward to a lifetime of wonderful memories with you!



Jeff is such a sweetie! We love y'all and congrats on 5 years...time sure does fly though!!!
ReplyDeleteJamey and I are actually at the beach now celebrating our 6th anniversary and are totally enjoying ourselves...he says we are being so sweet to each other it seems like we are honeymooners again:)