Yesterday I was standing outside by my front door on my cell phone (
I have to stand out side because I have crappy reception inside; but Jeff's phones work fine - we have the same provider & my phone is newer - go figure); I happened to look down & see this little baby tree frog hanging out on one of my roses. How neat!!!! It must have been a comfy spot
because he was there
yesterday afternoon to. I thought it needed to be shared.
Don't you just love finding those "little" things in life?!?!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to beach for our anniversary May 11-14...YIPEE!!! So, it looks like we may try to make our visit to see y'all the first part of June. Would that work for y'all? I will be talking to Jamey about it and you can just let me know if you already have plans:)
I'm pretty sure the frog wanted to hang out in your rose because you're an expert horticulturist. :) Ps...I love how Higgins is now referred to as Higgle-me-timbers. lol!
ReplyDelete