Sunday, April 5, 2009

BIRATE


Birate (bi-rate like pirate with a B)
The dictionary defines this as a Bennett with an eye patch. That's right, little B-Man during his first beach trip took a nose dive and evidently scratched his cornea. So he got to get this cool eye patch to wear for a day. Apparently it's all the rave, I think he has started a new baby fashion trend. Seriously, he is doing well and receiving multiple eye drops a day and the doctor thinks he will be just fine. I just thought this picture was too cute not to share with everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I know that is so sad, but...THAT IS THE CUTEST PICTURE!!! I hope the eye is better - give B a kiss from us and tell him to get better!

    I got your message the other day and I will call you later this week to fill you in on things:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, little Birate man. I wish you could have gotten a picture of him peeking around the patch. He's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Baby! At least it doesn't seem to bother him. It is a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looked like he was feeling better today. Can't have those beautiful eyes hurt!

    ReplyDelete