Yesterday we took Bennett down to the beach for the first time, with our neighbors. Other than being a little windy the weather was great. (The water was to cold for me, but Jeff went in.) Bennett was very interested in the sand and the water. So, when we first got there we walked down to where the tide had gone out and left a big puddle. I set Bennett down and he was really looking at the water, Jeff was taking pictures, so I backed up out of the picture (Bennett has been sitting up really well lately), & after a couple seconds, BAM he did a face plant in the sand. He had sand all over his little face. I felt horrible. He didn’t cry at first, but soon after the whaling began. Thank goodness we had brought some bottled water and were able to rinse him off. After a few minutes he settled down and was happy for the rest of the trip. Here are some pictures from our outing.
I love the shades! And the action shots. Looks like you guys had a great time!! I can't wait to come & go to the beach with you all this summer :)
ReplyDeleteFun stuff...hope you but some SPF on that little head!!! Glad y'all had fun and that it was warm enough for a family beach trip:)
ReplyDeletewow he is growing soooo fast! bennett is just precious :) gotta love the beach! i hope to meet him soon! when are yall coming back up this way??
ReplyDelete