Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is here!!!!! Thank the Lord! So with spring comes spring break & this week Auntie Sarah came to visit us. We miss Sarahbear so much & were so blessed to have her here all week. I had to told back the tears as she drove away this afternoon. I wished we lived closer.

Auntie Sarah and Bennett on the slides yesterday.

Auntie Sarah & Bennett after church today.While she was here we took Bennett to see the Easter Bunny; he did so good. He sat there and smiled the whole time. After we were finished they gave Bennett some bunny ears of his own (which are too cute!) and he wore them so I could take 20 more pictures.

Bennett & Easter Bunny

Auntie Sarah let me give you a B kiss


Bennett has also grown a lot in past couple of weeks. We got him some new Summer shoes and with those on he has gotten the hang of the walker great. He was buzzing all around the garage this weekend.

He has also started make some bababa, dadadada, & mamama noises. He has been babbling for a while, but now he carries on conversations with anything or anyone. & he's laughing really hard now anytime the "tickle bugs come out".

He's sitting up fairly well on his own now and rolling over pretty well too.

This week at school was "fun week" in honor of St. Patrick's Day;

Monday was Jeans day, Tuesday was Green Day, Wednesday was PJ day, Thursday was Mismatch day, & Friday was girls in pink & boys in blue. Bennett loves going to Tutor Time (he's always smiling when I take him in & pick him up) & I love the fact that they do so many fun things with them. He's always bringing home crafts he did (with help of course). So, if I can't be with him (I wish I could be) I'm glad & very thankful for the ladies at Tutor Time. Here are some pics of Bennett in his walker & this week before school.




Blue Day

Mismatch day (look at that belly hanging over his shorts)

Green day for St. Patrick's Day. Great Grammy made the his hat & booties.


Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day & we went to St. Augustine to walk around and go out to dinner. We had a great time even though it was cold & windy, and Bennett through up squash down my shirt. Here are a couple pics Sarah took for us.


A little boy and his dog.
(Here is a picture of Lee & Bennett a couple weeks ago I just had to include it.)

We're going to the doctor for Bennett's 6 month check up this week & I'm excited to see how much he weighs & how long he his.

I hope everyone has a great week.

lots of love,

Kat

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of Bennett! He is so perfect! I already miss you guys and can't wait to come back and vistit again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your blog and all the cute pics of Bennett, you & Jeff, and the dogs. Love to all,
    Auntie Margaret

    ReplyDelete