We took Bennett to the doctor for his 6 month check up. He weighed 18lbs. 3oz. & was 28 inches long. The doctor said she thought Bennett was doing great & has quite the personality & was quite the babbler. She said he was showing signs of having a type A personality. Wonder were he gets that? Here are some recent pics of Mr. Personality; check out those facial expressions, I often wonder what he's thinking!
16 years ago



















OH MY STARS...those pictures are GREAT!!! Did your photographer/neighbor take those?
ReplyDeleteB sure is a growing little man and, personally, I absolutely love people with "Type A" personalities!!! Love all the pictures and love y'all. When are y'all coming to stay with us again? Or better yet, when can we come see y'all a go to the beach (and maybe the zoo again)?!?!
Yes our wonderfully artistic residental photographer took these last week.
ReplyDeleteAs for the beach, it is ready & waiting and so are we! Maybe we can fit in the alligator farm?
Sounds interesting...can't wait. We will be in touch:)
ReplyDeleteWow, the pictures turned out great! He certainly is Mr. Personality. I wonder who he gets the Type A from, you or Jeff, or perhaps Auntie Sarah? haha, just kidding!
ReplyDeleteYour little man is absolutely adorable!! I love all the pictures. You have one good looking family. I can't wait to meet Bennett and visit with you and Jeff. I hope all is well!
ReplyDelete