Bennett & Higgins are truly the best of friends; which I thought was really weird at first - my thinking was that Higgins could care less about B. I figured Higgins is a cat - cats don't like babies.I was wrong! But then again, Higgins is no ordinary cat - he thinks he's a dog! The only animals that he has ever really interacted with are Lee & Belle. (For those of you who don't know Higgins showed up at our house in Sept of 07, as a tiny little kitten, he was dumped off & I'm sure most of you know I'm a sucker for any animal. My neighbor said "he sure picked the right house to come up to." He did & Lee & Belle love him & so do B & I; we're still working on Jeff.) ANYWAY - Higgins will sit with B & let him pet him (yes, I am right there to make sure B pets nice). They play together & I swear they have their own conversations. Here are the pictures, I hope you like them.
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment